For members with stores in Fort McMurray, Alberta – Share your resettlement experiences with RCCPrint
Many members have shared with RCC that they faced a number of challenges during the evacuation and re-settlement of Fort McMurray and getting their stores operational again.
To discuss key learnings from this process, RCC will be hosting a member conference call on July 19, (call in information is provided below), to discuss the following topics:
- Was information provided by RM and the Province timely and accurate?
- What are the opportunities for improvement?
- Were you able to contact the right individuals to receive evacuation and resettlement information?
- What additional information would have been useful to receive?
- How can RCC improve communications and service to members in emergency situations?
Please RSVP to email@example.com to confirm that you will be participating in the call, as well as indicating if there is additional points that you would like added to the agenda.
RCC/Fort McMurray Member Debrief
July 19, 2016 at 1pm MT/3pm ET
Toll Free Dial: 1.866.486.3921
Participant Code: 0839675
RCC will use this information to advocate on your behalf with both the Alberta Government and RM of Wood Buffalo to improve emergency processes and communication protocols.
Lanny McInnes, Director - Government Relations (Prairies) at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-253-1654